Thursday, January 13, 2011

Substitute For A Wax Strip



Photobucket

I close this long Scottish hood with black velvet flocking. My mum
Keeps on telling me that it looks like a plaid!
In my opinion there is no doubt That this is a great cape: D
Moreover,men's socks seemed perfect with polished moccasin and eco- leather leggings which I bought last year and I find them extremely versatile.
I wore them with different combinations and they have become a fetish.
How are your sales going? My sales have been full of red with this cape and a beautiful coat that you will see soon!My regret? Maybe I haven't bought a cardigan with the elks, Norwergian Style or even better Mark's style in the film Bridget Jones's Diary.
Elks wait for me,I'm coming soon to pick you up.
In the background in these pictures there is the beautiful Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, I'm always enthusiast about my Rome.

Ho stretto questa lunga cappa scozzese con un fiocco nero di velluto.
Mom keeps telling me that looks like a plaid! In my opinion there is no doubt that this is a great cape: D
For the rest, the men seemed perfect socks with loafers and
the shiny leather leggings that are in a purchase last year and I find them extremely versatile.
I have served with different combinations and have become a fetish.
How are your sales going? My
were full of this red cape and a beautiful coat that will see you soon!
My regret? Maybe you have not bought a cardigan with the moose Norvergian Style style or even better Mark in the film The Diary of Bridget Jones.
aspettatatemi Moose, coming soon to pick you up.
background in these pictures is the beautiful Basilica of Santa Maria Maggiore, Rome are always enthusiastic about my

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm wearing:
Sisley Benetton
cape
Coccinelle shoes leggings

0 comments:

Post a Comment