Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Free Used Car Bill Of Sale Ontario Template

A work with my friend

On 26th December my friend Benny and I finally worked together as hostess!
A few days before we went around with our principal to choose the right outfit and this white dress with purple socks from Ovs (even Yoghi would have seemed an anchovy) we felt it was perfect because it recalls the colours of the new drink we have sponsored:the Fi.gà!
There were many tragicomic comments...
The new energy drink is a bit 'sweet for my tastes, but I liked it mixed with dry white sparkling wine !
Then we consoled ourselves with a delicious therapeutic chocolate :)

December 26 me and my Benny finally we worked together as a hostess!
few days before we went with our head around to choose the right outfit and this dress white socks with pink Ovs together (that would also seem Yogi anchovy) we felt it was perfect because it draws the colors of the new drink we have sponsored: the Fi.gà!
tragicomic Among the comments we have said, "I know already!" Or: "But then the dates for free?"
The new energy drink is a bit 'sweet for my taste, but I liked it mixed with prosecco!
After we consoled with a delicious chocolate therapy ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment