Monday, January 17, 2011

Burning During Urination At Time Of Menstruation



I love the woman who rummages in man's wardrabe, funny ties with animals, bad blazers, high waist pants, large shirts
All this for a man and incredibly sexy for a woman.
I can not think of the wonderful Diane Keaton Woody Allen That Gives mad in "Annie Hall" a film that i love.

I love the woman who rummages through the closet man, perhaps with ties funny animals, male blazer, high waist pants, large shirts, strings.
All this is for a man and incredibly sexy on a woman.
I can not think of the wonderful Diane Keaton that he sent to the insane in Annie Hall Woody Allen movies that I love.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the sea in winter, maybe in the evening
I love the sea in winter, maybe in the evening.

Photobucket



A good fruity wine and talk with my friend Benny

A good fruity wine and chatting with my Benny

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I love the old Harleys
Taking the photo I was afraid That Would the mysterious man notice me.

I love the old Harley
Taking the photo I was afraid that the dark noticing

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment