Friday, January 28, 2011

Easy Way To Bend Pipe Without A Bender

Lovely tattoos

Photobucket

Photobucket
Who are you?
Are you for a maximum of life or run to tattoo the name of the last flame in the throes of madness of the moment?
Cryptic drawings or clear messages?
Visible or for a few close friends?
One thing is certain that the tattoo oozes desire to communicate something that belongs to us, which we believe will remain indelible.
that's why I never took my courage in both hands! Lately I think of a paw on the pulse, a symbol of my dog \u200b\u200blove.And you?



Who are you?
you to a maximum of life or run to tattoo the name of the last flame in the grip of the madness of the moment? Drawings
cryptic or clear messages? Visible
or a few close friends?
What is certain is that the tattoo oozes desire to communicate something that belongs to us, which we believe will remain indelible.
that's why I never took my courage in both hands! Lately I think of a paw on the wrist, a symbol of my love canino.E you?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment