Saturday, February 19, 2011

Install Rome Total War

Essences

Photobucket

Some people prefer it sweet, almost honey-like, but you would also put on man perfume to feel strong
Some people never give up and wear it only on particular occasions
Some people,like me when I put it on, imagine to be in Paris with a flowing pink dress and sunglasses 50s in the advertising by Sofia Coppola
It is a power in our hands and we must choose it wisely, but also making the passions of the moment as I did for Miss Dior Chérie and I have never regretted, although I know that I will not be faithful.
For some time past I would like Trouble and I have reevaluated Narcissus, then I have Decided I'll give Le Male by Gaultier JP to my boyfriend, only to steal it!

Some people prefer sweet, almost honey-like, but would also be the man to feel strong
Some people never give up and wear it only on those occasions when
Some people like me puts s 'Imagine Paris with a flowing pink dress and sunglasses 50 years' as in advertising
Sofia Coppola is a power in our hands and we must choose wisely, but also making the passions of the moment as I did for Miss Dior Cherie and I have never regretted it, although I know that I will not be faithful. For some time I
Truble I upped and Narciso Rodriguez, then I decided I'll give JP Gaultier Le Male by my boyfriend, only to steal poterglielo!

Photobucket

I took photos of a part of my collection a vintage flavor, some of them date back to the days when mom was engaged!

I Took photos of a part of my vintage collection, Some Of Them dates back to the days When my mum Was Engaged!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment