Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Highschool Wrestling West Jockstraps?

The charm of a collar

Photobucket


When the Miu Miu collars throve on fashion magazines, I didn't give them importance as in bookshop when I don't consider the best sellers announced.
I prefer to devote myself to those who are alone and defenceless.
But I'm revaluing them thanks to this low cost dress that I'm wearing in these photos, the collars have taken a bad turn in my head: I 'd like all types and clearly the funniest collar that struck me was the one devised by Delfina D., but I love even more the kind of bon ton my Marion Milke. The Miu Miu
collars are reproached of Being Suitable for a child: Nothing better for me that I do not hide it: I Never Grew! When the collar

Miu Miu thrive on fashion magazines do not like when I gave him importance in library does not consider the best sellers announced.
prefer to dedicate myself to those who are alone and defenseless.
But I'm re-evaluating accomplice of that dress I'm wearing giant low cost in these photos, the collars have taken a turn for the worse in my head: I would like all types and clearly struck me as one of the most funny Delettrez Delfina, but I love even more the kind of bon ton Marion Milke. Miu Miu
For those of some complain to suit a girl, nothing better for me not deny it: I have never grown up!

Photobucket
Miu Miu


Photobucket
Delfina


Photobucket
Mario Milke

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm wearing: Zara dress

Fay coat
Escada Furla bag

Danielle Pupa bracelet watch
Casania shoes

0 comments:

Post a Comment