Sunday, March 13, 2011

When Does The Mucus Come In Ovulation

My favourite trends for next summer

Photobucket

Lace, floral patterns,old-fashioned and romantic necklaces, stockings and socks with clogs, I think this look summarizes some of my favorite trends for next summer.
Especially necklaces and rings with animals make me really the heart beat, I don't have to enter Accessorize.According to me it is a place of perdition ...
Just as pastel tones, orange, blue smurf make my heart beat, the powder pink .. I think there is a conspiracy on the part from fashion: They try to awake Our child side and we fall in full or at least I fall right in there!
I'm going to awaken my soul, rock ...

lace, floral patterns, beads a little 'retro, romantic, stockings and socks with clogs course, I think this look summarizing some of my favorite trends for next summer.
especially necklaces and rings with animals make me really the heart beat, I do not have to enter Accessorize.Per me is a place of perdition ...
Just as I make the heart beat pastel tones, orange, blue smurf, pink powder .. I think there is a conspiracy on the part of fashion: seek to awaken our first child and we fall in full or at least I fall right in there!
I'm going to awaken my soul rock ...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I'm wearing
H&M Dress,bag and clogs
Ethic Gilet
Calzedonia tights
Accessorize necklace
Vintage earrings

0 comments:

Post a Comment