Thursday, March 3, 2011

Playing Undf Files Mac Osx



Photobucket

I was still on the adrenaline of 'examination of civil law just did when I ran a Space twentieth century to work on a presentation organized by Dolce and Gabbana, we girls had to be rigged by the makeup artist and then after the show was declared the trick is more in line with the summer trends !
was a really nice job and got D & G un set di prodotti a tutti i presenti,anche a noi modelle!
L'ombretto in particolare mi piace moltissimo,si chiama Stromboli ,รจ arancione e l'ho usato per intensificare le mie poche lentiggini :)

I had still on the adrenalin of the civil law exam just did when I ran to Spazio 900' to work on a presentation organized by Dolce&Gabbana, we had to be made up by the makeup artist and then after the show was ordered the make up more in line with the summer trends!
It was really a nice work and D&G got a set of products to all those present and to the models!
I really like eyeshadow,it is called Stromboli,it is orange and I used it to step up my few freckles :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment